Preparation, soil disinfection
Why use low-pressures steam for disinfecting ground soil, but also for disinfecting the substratum like planting soil and composts?
With SIMOX low-pressure steam generators, the principal is to bring the ground to a temperature high enough to destroy a maximum amount of parasites and weeds while respecting the micro organisms useful for cultivation.
Polyvalent, quick and effective: insects, larvae and particularly pathogenic seeds of cryptogamic diseases are destroyed. The low-pressure steam is extremely efficient, contrary to selective chemical products. Here are several uses for the disinfecting of ground soil using low-pressure steam generators:
- Weed-killing treatment
- Fungicidal treatment
- Nematicidal treatment
- Insectidal treatment
- Anti-viral treatment
A healthy and natural method: no toxic residue left in the ground, nor in the harvested products, disinfecting the ground soil with steam plays an important role in the fight against pollution and the return to an improved biological balance.
It is possible to plant new seeds immediately at the end of the steam disinfecting process.
Advantages and benefits on the ground soil from the heat treatment:
- Improved assimilation of elements by the soil.
- Respect for bacterial activity, as the temperature does not go above 90°C.
Effects on the germination, favorable actions on the health and balance of the plants:
- More developed root systems
- Higher level of chlorophyll
- Regularity and luxuriance of the vegetation
100% weed-killing: Roots and seeds of the weeds are scorched thanks to the steam vapor. Weeds are eliminated.
- On a farm operation, a steam generator is amortized by the elimination of weed control.
- The over-heated steam at high temperatures (170° to 180°) increases its penetration rapidity into the soil and reduces the disinfection time by about 20%, thus reducing costs..
- Associated with high thermal outputs, our steam generators have the lowest disinfection costs per hectare on the market.
Choose a 100% natural solution to disinfect ground soil, without chemical products.