Why use low-pressure steam?
Low-pressure steam is used in various applications:
- Agriculture for disinfecting ground soil without using chemical products, especially in organic and responsible farming, farmer’s market gardening, seedling nurseries, greenhouses, horticulture, agronomic research institutes, compost preparation
- Green Spaces for natural weeding, cleaning and disinfecting in urban areas for local communities and gardening companies
- Construction and Public Works with the production of warm concrete during the winter months and thermal treatment of concrete in the construction industry, making of works of art, construction during extreme cold, and prefabricated materials.
- Industry for distillation, for the making of granulated animal foods, polymerization of glues while repairing piping or tanks, degassing and cleaning of tanks, timber drying, animal food cooking, hammams, wine-making, beer making, fruit juice pasteurization, used as a thermal agent for the heating of liquid or viscous products (up to boiling point), laundry services, dairy industry, disinfection, for the food industry, trucks cleaning .
GOOD TO KNOW:
Save time and money with the low-pressure steam generators SIMOX, while being within the CE norms: 2006/42/CEE and additives – 2006/95/CEE – 2004/108/CEE
- More economic than high-pressure steam,
- Not subject to mandatory standards and periodic controls under the high-pressure directive 97/23/CEE